IT Professional with over 10 years of experience specializing in IT department management for international logistics companies. I can implement effective IT strategies at local and global levels. My greatest strength is business awareness, which enables me to permanently streamline infrastructure and applications.
• Responsible for creating, improving, and developing IT project strategies.
• Manage project teams and contractors.
• Plan and monitor IT budgets.
Key IT Project Management:
• Initiate and manage projects that provide new solutions and improvements.
• Supervise timely accomplishment of project objectives.
• Manage key project risks and change.
• Ensure the highest quality of the implemented projects.
• Manage communication between project stakeholders.
• Cross trained more than 30 employees in two months.
I managed a key project involving SAP system implementation for the region.
My commitment resulted in the successful migration of 5 new countries to the global IT infrastructure.
I reduced the costs of IT infrastructure maintenance by 5% in 2015.
• Managed IT infrastructure.
• Prepared infrastructure performance analyses.
• Managed projects and support related to SAP modules.
• Recommended optimization measures.
• Implemented systems (ERP, WMS, CRM, ECM).
• Streamlined logistics and administration operations.
• Diagnosed problems with hardware and operating systems.
• Maintained the user database interface.